It is NEGRONI WEEK 24-30 June
- One of the world’s most iconic classic cocktails…
- the Negroni was invented at Caffè Casoni in Florence, Italy.
- Count Camillo asked for a bolder retelling of the Americano
- …with gin replacing soda water.
- With equal parts Campari, gin and sweet vermouth…
1 oz. gin – (2 TBS)
1 oz. Campari – (2 TBS)
1 oz. sweet vermouth – (2 TBS)
Tools: mixing glass, barspoon, strainer
Glass: cocktail or double rocks
Garnish: orange twist
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.