#Paris In July Food Journal
01.07.2018 Paris In July!
- I took this photo in front of a pâtisserie on L’ile St.Louis.
- This is my first stop whenever I visit Paris.
- Everything is so delicious but I always choose (lower right)
- …the mini tarte au citron!
- This month is all about Paris and anything French.
- My pâtisserie challenge this week:
- ….bake these little pies and post my results!
- What is your cooking challenge this week?
Bloody hot today in The Netherlands…time for refreshment!
- Bénédictine is an herbal liqueur beverage
- developed by Alexandre Le Grand in the 19th century and produced in France.
- The recipe is a closely guarded trade secret,
- purportedly known to only three people at any given time. #ParisInJuly.