- Oh, is it July already?
- Let’s have a glass of wine and
- think of some things to do for…
..some great French cooking from
…Rachel Khoo’s The Little Paris Kitchen…is the best!
- Paris in July Food Journal
- Crème du Citron
- French Wine
- Biscuits Breton
- Cocktail: Kir Royale
- Cocktail: Soixante-quinze ’75’
- Cocktail: What do I do with Campari, Marguerite Duras?
- Cocktail: Who Pays the Bartender?
- Biography: Berthe Morisot
- Quiche Lorraine
- List of French Books
- Retour à Killybegs – S. Chalandon (2019)
- Mousse aux éclats de chocolat (2019)
- Je suis fou de toi (2019) – D. Bona
- Le Grand Meaulnes (2019) – Alain-Fournier
Paris in July
- Paris in July is a French themed blogging
- …experience running from the 1st – 31st July this year.
- The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through
- actual visits, or through reading, watching, listening,
- observing, cooking and eating all things French!
- For more instructions how to share your posts go to Thyme for Tea.
- There will be no rules or targets …just blog about anything French
- …and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
- reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction,
- watching a French movie,
- listening to French music,
- cooking French food,
- experiencing French, art, architecture and travel.
What are my plans for 2021?
- Book: Une ami de la famille by Jean-Marie Laclavetine winner Prix Marguerite Duras 2019
- Book: Âme brisée by Akira Mizubayashi finalist Prix Jean Giono 2019
- Book: Paul Morand by Pauline Dreyfus winner Prix Le Goncourt de la biographie 2021.
- Book: Charlotte by David Foenkinos winner Prix Prix Goncourt des Lycéens 2014
- and winner Prix Renaudot 2014
- Play: Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme – Molière REVIEW