#AusReadingMonth 2021 Wrap-up post
- It has been a long summer…
- filled with climate change events COP26 (fires, hurricanes, floods)
- ….USA finally ending a 20 yr war….(…exit was messy)
- ….battle to control Covid #DeltaVariant and now
- …a new #OmicronVariant continues!!
- I always look forward to #AusReadingMonth2021
- @bronasbooks (This Reading Life)
- ….and want to thank her for doing a wonderful
- …job hosting and reviewing!
For #AusReadingMonth2021 I read:
- Coda – Thea Astley (1994) (novella) REVIEW
- The Year of Living Dangerously – ( 224 pg) Chris Koch (1978) REVIEW
- Always Add Lemon – Danielle Alvarez REVIEW
- Vertigo: A Novella – (144 pg) Amanda Lohrey (2008) (novella) REVIEW
- The Newspaper of Claremont Street – Elizabeth Jolley (1981) (novella) REVIEW
- In Praise of Veg – Alice Zaslavsky REVIEW
- Australian Food – Bill Granger REVIEW
- Basics to Brilliance – Donna Hay (cookbook) REVIEW
- Tea and Sympathetic Magic – Tansy Rayner Roberts (novella) REVIEW
- I’m Ready Now – (156 pg) Nigel Featherstone (novella) REVIEW
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.