#Paris in July 4 French Films
- What a wonderful love story!
- Beautiful, meaningful and gracefully funny.
- Loved it
- This film is as French as you can have:
- Parisian cafe, cartoonist, beautiful elderly people and
- overall aesthetics and manners of every single character.
- This is the best short-trip to Paris you may have for now.
- César Awards 2020
- If you don’t like this movie after the first fifteen minutes,
- you can just as well stop watching.
- It doesn’t get any better .
- No ending, no philosophy, no deep moments, nothing.
- Truly one of the worst French movies
- I have ever seen!
- A French comedy-drama film that has become the third
- biggest foreign film and biggest foreign language film of all time.
- It’s also received rave reviews.
- The film is beloved the world over but perhaps just a little over-hyped.
- It’s a good movie but it is clichéd and somewhat simple and unoriginal.
- César Awards 2012
- Best Actor (Meilleur acteur) Omar Sy
- This is painful to watch.
- It is a gross and clumsy comedy.
- A lavish wedding in a 17th Century mansion goes manically awry.
- The movie aims for humor rather than satire
- …but misses the target.
- I expected to laugh with this movie.
- With such a good press, so many nominations…
- but the truth is I did not laugh at anything.
- If you like to watch 1 hr 57 minutes of
- high-pitched screaming matches….and in French
- …this is your movie!