#Corona update 13.04.2020
- Ed Hopper has illustrated what life is like
- …during Corona crisis.
- This is the new normal
- …coffee and social distancing.
- Completed 4 weeks in lockdown
- I stared a week before NL placed us ALL in lockdown.
- I try to do 4 x walks of 5 km per week….just keep the body moving.
- Easter morning was surely an indication….there is light at the end of this tunnel.
MUST see exhibitions on Tate Modern London
- ….free curator-led tour Andy Warhol (see below)
- ….free curator-led tour Aubrey Beardsley exhibitions, starting 13 April
- on museum website and You Tube channel.
- The films were created after the galleries were forced to close
- due to the coronavirus pandemic,
- but before current restrictions around social distancing were implemented.
Dog Lovers….I watch this video and listen to the commentary EVERY DAY!!
Major LOL (click 2x…video does start)
Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. pic.twitter.com/JMBaGJ1tSd
— Andrew Cotter (@MrAndrewCotter) April 9, 2020
- Van Gogh puzzel (foto) 250 pieces
- …I’ve completed 7….243 pieces to go!
- These puzzles used to be a lot easier when I was a child!
- Everybody is is lockdown….except essential workers.
- If you order take-a-way….remember the delivery boy/girl
- …and give a extra generous tip $$
- Sleeping during lockdown is like Russian Roulette
- …when my head hits the pillow I wonder….to sleep or not to sleep?
- No medication needed….only the soft purr in my ear from Mork!
Notes from the ….underground:
on there isn’t enough mental bandwidth and I feel
PS: So sorry, The Netherlands can not send the Pope his Easter flowers for the first time in 30 years. #SeeYouNextYear
You’ll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade…”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.