#AWW2019 ‘My trip Down Under’
Green Island Reef, Carins Australia
- It is time to turn off NETFLIX and
- ….get back to reading!
- I’ve made a list for
- ….my literary trip Down Under
- reading some great Australian female authors.
- It’s summer down there so here I come!
- List of Challenges 2019
- Monthly reading plan
- Everywhere I Look – Helen Garner – READ
- A Kindness Cup – Thea Astley – READ – paperback (…need magnifying glass!)
- Drylands – Thea Astley – audio book
- It’s Raining in Mango – Thea Astley – audio book
- True Stories – Helen Garner – audio book
- Wild Sea: A History of the Southern Ocean – Joy McCann – Kindle
- Say No To Death – Dymphna Cusack – Kindle
- The Timeless Land – Eleanor Dark – Kindle
- The Man on the Headland – Kylie Tennant – Kindle
- The Commandant – Jessica Anderson – Kindle
- The Torrents (play) – Oriel Gray – Kindle
- Highway of Lost Hearts (play) – Mary Anne Butler – Kindle
- Transparency (play) – Suzie Miller – Kindle
- SHIT (play) – Patricia Cornelius – Kindle
- Honour (play) – Joanna Murray-Smith – Kindle
- The Dead Still Cry Out: Story of a Combat Cameraman – Helen Lewis – Kindle
- Danger Music – Eddie Ayres – Kindle
- Dr Space Junk vs The Universe: Archaeology and the future – Alice Gorman – paperback
- An Item from the Late News – Thea Astley – paperback
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.