#AWW2018 Leigh Sales
- If you have a pulse…and I know you do
- this book will grab you and not let go.
- Absolutely inspiring!
- Sometimes I have to let a book sink in for a few days
- ….and this was one of them.
- Last year I commented on my post 23 Nov 2017
- about losing somebody dear to us.
- We don’t realize we were making memories
- back then when times were better
- ……we were just having fun.
- When someone leaves your life there’s no one
- …to share your memories anymore.
- They become like secrets.
- The new book by Leigh Sales An Ordinary Day left its mark.
- My review (NF) was short on
- #AWW2018 because the book had such an impact on me
- …I was at a loss for words.
- But every day I think about this book…every day.
- Leigh Sales managed to make me realize that if you look around your
- ‘ordinary days‘…in hindsight they are nothing but miraculous.
- Life can change in an instant.
- As I watch the news this past week
- with a devastating Hurricane Michael
- …people’s homes are blasted from
- …the face of the earth, I pause and think again.
- If you are feeling contemplative
- An Ordinary Day is worth reading
- ….it put life into perspective for me.