#Paris In July Quiche Lorraine
- I just heard from Tamara @Thyme-For-Tea
- that #ParisInJuly has been extended until this Saturday.
- Here is my LAST post…and I want to share my
- French cooking experience.
- I had a great lunch in Le Marais by Chez Janou
- 2 Rue Roger Verlomme, Paris.
- Here is the menu in this bistrot provençal.
- Today I made one of my favorite bistrot food: Quiche lorraine.
- I made the short pastry dough and this yielded 3 mini quiche.
- Problem: how to get the pastery in those little pans?
- As you can see I cut a round 13 cm and placed over the tin.
- Then I gathered the dough and rolled out another 13 cm round etc.
- You can find the recipe in La Petite Cuisine à Paris by R. Khoo (pg 100)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine: 180 C (350 F) – 20 min
- Have a look at the photos!