Paris in July 2018
- Oh, is it July already?
- Let’s have a glass of wine and
- think of some things to do for…
Paris in July
- Paris in July is a French themed blogging
- …experience running from the 1st – 31st July this year.
- The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through
- actual visits, or through reading, watching, listening,
- observing, cooking and eating all things French!
- For more instructions how to share your posts go to Thyme for Tea.
- There will be no rules or targets …just blog about anything French
- …and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
- reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction,
- watching a French movie,
- listening to French music,
- cooking French food,
- experiencing French, art, architecture and travel.
What are my plans?
- Book: Et Soudain, La Liberté by É. Laurent winner Prix Marguerite Duras 2017
- Book: Comment Baptiste est mort by A. Blottière winner Prix Jean Giono 2016
- Cocktails: make, drink, review a surprise French iconic cocktail
- …and on 19th July is National Daiquiri Day….try a French Daiquiri!
- Cooking: Gratin Dauphinois (pg 34) La Petite Cuisine à Paris by R. Khoo.
- Movie: Frantz won Best Actor Pierre Niney César Awards, France 2017.
- Netflix: Dix Pour Cent Season 1 series – nominee International Emmy Awards 2016.
- Art: Berthe Morisot by D. Bona winner Prix Goncourt de la biographie 2000.