Christy Collins: The End of Seeing
- Author: C. Collins
- Title: The End of Seeing
- Published: 2015
- List of Challenges 2018
- Monthly reading plan
- I am aggressively attacking my TBR list
- I found Christy Collins’ The End of Seeing.
- I have NO idea why I bought this book or who Ms Collins is.
- So I went into the novel(la) with a clean slate.
- The first three chapters captured my attention.
- Ms Collins gave us the small details of what Ana feels
- while trying to come to grips with her grief (death of child, partner).
- After 50%… I realized this is not a book I am enjoying.
- Ms Collins places Ana’s past life with partner and baby as
- one of the main subplots…it almost overshadows the rest of the book.
- IMO I would have preferred less baby and more intrigue…
- about the missing photo journalist (partner) and people trafficking.
- Sometimes a book does not click with me.
- The style is wrong….the taste not my own.
- Others have praised this book and
- …that is their right to express an opinion.
- We as readers also agree to disagree at times.
- But reading what I dislike helps me refine what it is I value.
- It is always a win-win situation.
- Who knew I would like the horror genre was
- …it not for taking a chance on Aletheia by J.S. Breukelaar?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.