- Author: Tansy Roberts
- Title: Girl Reporter
- Published: 2017
- List Reading Challenges 2018
- Monthly reading planning
- Trivia: Winner Aurealis Award 2018 Best SF Novella
Genre: Adult fiction (YA); Science Fiction
- I just loved this novella
- ….perfect for commute in the train.
- I had to smile…
- while I looked around at all the millennials in the coupé.
- Tansy Roberts just nailed it with the ‘new vocabulary‘ for the
- networked, connected, vlogging, livestreaming, vid, twitter feed generation.
- Friday Valentina (#SuperheroSpill reporter) made me laugh:
- “There’s something beautiful about the perfect hashtag.
- Truly, the hashtag is the epic poem of the 21st C.”
- Have some fun and enjoy Tina (mother), Friday Valentina
- Solar, Astra, The Dark and many more characters.
- This book is full of snark and satire!
- Strong point: snappy dialogue
- Tansy Roberts’ dialogue:
- develops the plot
- reveals characters’ motivation,
- creates an cyberspace experience for reader
- makes an average story extraordinary.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.