- After 5 years of blogging…
- I needed some weeks to rest and recharge my batteries.
- I am ready to ….start blogging again with NancyElin.
- Throughout my ‘down time’ I was helped by Brona’s Books.
- Her inspirational post gave me the ‘support’ I needed.
- You can read her post here.
- Keep it simple.
- Write what you love.
- Be authentic
- Your enthusiasm will wax and wane over the years.
- It’s normal. Don’t panic.
- Writing takes time. So does editing.
- Editing is important. Don’t hit the publish button straight away.
- An ordinary, regular, run-of-the-mill published post
- …beats an amazing but unpublished post every single time.
- Now I am ready to get back to some ‘serious’ reading.